Thank you for your interest in Thoroughbred Charities of America. Our mission is to provide a better life for Thoroughbreds, both during and after their racing careers, by supporting qualified repurposing and retirement organizations and by helping the people who care for them. If your organization works to uphold our mission and has been a 501 c (3) organization for a minimum of one year we invite you to submit a grant application.
1) This grant application and all required supporting documents must be submitted by March 15, 2019.
2) All applications must be submitted via this application platform. Mailed or emailed applications will not be accepted.
3) Grant applications should be concise but complete.
4) Joint applications will not be accepted.
5) TCA does not provide “seed money”, fund proof of concept requests, or fund first year organizations.
6) All applications will be reviewed and considered at our Board of Directors meeting in May. Grants will be distributed to all approved applicants in June.
7) There are several supporting documents that must be uploaded with this grant application. Incomplete applications will be disqualified.
8) On occasion, TCA may share information submitted by applicants with our donors.
If you have any questions regarding the application process, please email Erin at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (859) 276-4989. If you have any technical questions regarding this form please email email@example.com